Contact Safelink Wireless Customer Service
Safelink Wireless Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 723-3546For Enrollment and Plan Changes Support
(877) 799-1999Nevada Privacy
(888) 442-5102Website Issues
Safelink Wireless Emails:
How To Contact Safelink Wireless?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 3 892||Issues resolved: 95||Last call: Dec 8, 2023|
How Сan I Email Safelink Сustomer Service?
To email Safelink customer service, go to their website and click on the "Contact Us" link located at the bottom of the page. This will direct you to a page where you can select the "Email Us" option.
Does Safelink Wireless Сustomer Service Phone Number Work 24/7?
Safelink Wireless customer service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST, and on Sundays from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm EST. You can reach out to them at the phone number 1-800-378-1684.
How Can I Contact a Real Person at Safelink Wireless?
To contact a real person at Safelink Wireless customer service, you can call their customer service number at 1-800-378-1684. Follow the prompts to speak to a representative.The customer service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST, and on Sundays from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm EST.
Safelink Wireless Website:
Safelink Wireless Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
PO Box 160490
Hialeah, FL 33016-9997
PO Box 220009
Milwaukie, OR 97269-0009
Verizon Privacy Office
1300 I Street, NW Suite 500 East
Washington, DC 20005
Hours of Operation:
For Enrollments and Plan Changes
Monday - Saturday: 8:00am - 10:00pm EST
Sunday: 8:00am - 7:00pm EST
For Technical Support
Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 12:00am EST
How Good is Safelink Wireless's Customer Service?
Well I was able get a new phone but wanted an upgrade but they said I wasn't eligible I have has Samsung Galaxy A21 forever
Hours and hours of nonsense. Chats and phone calls, I was disconnected 4x and I would call back to have to repeat myself
I had an appointment, and just needed a document with my name. My address - something showing that was where I reside. I had such a miserable experience with a miserable day cuz of it.
The system is a little slow but it's still good.
She was very patient and patient talked me through the entire process.
Summary of Safelink Wireless Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Safelink Wireless?
Product/ Service Question:
- “My phone stopped working all the sudden”
- “PhonE won't work”
- “Hotspot not working”
- “No service”
- “Service issues”
- “My service I deactivated”
Request for Information Question:
- “Order status”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To get my moms phone activated”
- “To cancel phone service stolen”
- “Activate new phone”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Replacement phone”
- “Need a new phone, and change my old addy to my new address”
- “Need a replacement phone”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Still waiting for my phone to be delivered”
- “Have not received My phone yet.”
- “Didn't receive phone”
- “Need sign up for free phone”
- “My account”
- “Need my account number and new phone”
- “Phone was stolen my Sim card”
- “SIM card will not work with my phone”
- “Need new sim card”
Website/ Application Question:
- “The website keeps rejecting my application saying I have my address wrong and I did it at least 4 times”
- “Can't seem to get help when I go to web site it won't take all my info”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “My free phone will not charge”
- “My new tracfone you sent me won't make incoming calls or outgycalls pass 1 minute and 43seconds. Bill collectors and family and friends think I'm hanging up on them. I'm not the tracfone will mute who I'm calling and they can't hear me after 1:43seco”
- “Refund I paid 42.80 for service never received service and I'm supposed to have acp benefits and never got it that's why I paid for service I not even registered in you guys system phone number or email according to the app I've talked to agents and”
- “Refund on my payment that doesn't work”
- “Lost my device need a line for employment emergency”
- “Payroll info, waiting on last check”
- “Pin for sim”
- “Phone lost”
- “Lost my phone”
, , , ,
SafeLink Wireless is a program of a public aid which provides telephone service accessible to needy subscribers. It is the supported program of the government which offers a free cellular telephone and a broadcasting time every month for acceptable clients. It was created by TracFone Wireless, Inc. The company also offers the limited number of vocal minutes every month for families who do not use Lifeline service provided by any other wireless or telephone company. SafeLink Wireless is financed through service Fund Universal. The company has more than 1,700 locations in the United States and provides its services in 31 states, including Alabama, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Florida, etc.
Safelink Wireless is ranked 267 out of 1783 in Telecommunications category