Safelink Wireless Customer Service
Contact Safelink Wireless
- (800) 977-3768
- (800) 378-1684
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Monday through Saturday, 8:00 A.M to 10:00 PM, EST
Sunday, 8:00 AM to 7 PM, EST
About Safelink Wireless
SafeLink Wireless is a program of a public aid which provides telephone service accessible to needy subscribers. It is the supported program of the government which offers a free cellular telephone and a broadcasting time every month for acceptable clients. It was created by TracFone Wireless, Inc. The company also offers the limited number of vocal minutes every month for families who do not use Lifeline service provided by any other wireless or telephone company. SafeLink Wireless is financed through service Fund Universal. The company has more than 1,700 locations in the United States and provides its services in 31 states, including Alabama, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Florida, etc.
Safelink Wireless Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Safelink Wireless to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Medley, Florida, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States