2757 N Forest Ridge Blvd, Hernando, FL 34442, USA

I was offered to upgrade my TracFone to a Smart Phone in March, 2017 on my e-mail..I received the smart phone April 15, 2017 however, I didn't set it up and use it until June, 2017.

The phone did not accept a charge, so I called customer service in Orlando and spoke to Liz.. I was told to take the phone to Best Buy to determine the issue( A charger pin was bent) and send the phone to SafeLink Wireless 1500 Tradeport Dr. Suite A Orlando, Fl 32824 for exchange. I sent the phone on June 15, 2017 Today I spoke to 5 different representatives requesting a status for approx.

2 hr 20 min who told me I never sent the phone, there are no notes, go buy another phone at Wal Mart, I didn't have a safelink account and I must have sent the phone someplace else-get the correct address.. I am retired on Social Security as my only income which is why I applied and was sent a phone for the government program. Only the last rep was willing to give me a ref # 0163132 and told me to call back in 2 weeks. Please replace my smart phone which you sent me on April 13,2017.

The phone # is 352 613 8239.IMEI #104279295326557

Review about: Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 4037t Cell Phone.

Preferred solution: Send a replacement for defective phone I returned .

I liked: Complaint is about safelink wireless.

I didn't like: You have misrepresented my complaint.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments