Safelink wireless is supported by the Federal Lifeline Program.They get the names & addresses of potential Lifeline eligible applicants from the government.

Their letter states, "Once your application is approved, you will receive a brand-name cell phone such as LG or Samsung" and "All you have to do is fill out and sign the enclosed application, and send it back in the preaddressed envelope to get your free phone and start the service. To get your phone faster, use our FastBack service, and receive your phone in 3 to 5 days, compared to up to 4 weeks with other programs. Go to safelink.com or call 1-800-723-3546."This is false. After complaining to their customer service, an extremely rude group, I received a call from "Susanne" who told me that I was misinterpreting their solicitation by expecting a phone in 3-5 days.

It took 4 weeks, just like every other service. In fact, if you include the first application that they lost, it took 3 months. I applied online at their website and used their Fast 11 code. I am educated and English is my first language.

I followed the instructions to the letter. I did not expect to be insulted, hung up on, or given a backhanded apology, repeated several times, that she (Susanne) is sorry that I interpreted their application that way but there is no way to receive a cell phone in 3 to 5 days. I have everything they sent to me using the government mailing list. They earn money by enticing people with their 3-5 day (impossible) program.

And then, they claim that the client misunderstood. DO NOT BEILIVE THEIR ADVERTISEMENT. THIS IS MAIL FRAUD. THEY WILL NOT SEND YOU A CELL PHONE IN 3-5 DAYS AND WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD.

You didn't.They will send you the phone in the same time as other companies that provide better service with better & cheaper options to add minutes.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Website.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments