I did a order for a phone over the phone, but I never received it, cause it was sent to the wrong address. I know this because a representative told me when I called safelink told me this if this was my address and I said no I gave him the right information and of my address and the shipping address were he should sent it to.

To make sure he send me my phone, I never received it cause he never changed the information. I know this cause when I called again, the information was till in the computer and the representatives that supposed to help me I felt they were giving me the run around safelink has poor customer service

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

InformedCustomer
Yonkers, New York, United States #1154674

May I ask what plan you are subscribed to and how much it is ?

MattSL
to Anonymous #1154837

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.