Temple, Pennsylvania
7.7K views 84 comments

Update by user Mar 17, 2013

Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010

I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.

Related: Safelink Wireless - Didn't get no minutes on my cell phone

I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.

I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.

They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.

Review about: Airtime Minutes.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

Angela 12073460162
Portland, Maine, United States #1249344

Hi please help me I need my free minutes 12073460162???

Angela 12073460162
Portland, Maine, United States #1249341

127346162 Angela has not been receiving minutes since I ran out and had to buy some minutes for the hone my kids were out of state and I needed to say in contact ever since then I have not received any minutes foes that mean i no longer get free minutes ??

Angela22
Portland, Maine, United States #1248750

Same problem with my phone December to

Vicksburg, Michigan, United States #1243167

I didn't receive my monthly minutes for July

Kathy
Trinidad, California, United States #1173970

I didn't get my minutes this month !

to Kathy #1174498

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

to MattSL Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1183262

hi i did not get the minutes for my phone 706-306-1890

my phone was on but no minutes came try toretrieve but said no pending but i know no minutes came

to Anonymous #1221819

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Kimberly
Arley, Alabama, United States #1149802

I did not receive my monthly minutes

to Kimberly #1151126