Safelink Wireless - Did not get my safelink minutes

Update added by user Mar 17, 2013

Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010

I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.

I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.

I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.

They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 53 Yes 53 39 No 39
Had the same issue 53 Yes 53
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 17 #1174498

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Jul 09 #1183262 Atlanta, Georgia

hi i did not get the minutes for my phone 706-306-1890
my phone was on but no minutes came try toretrieve but said no pending but i know no minutes came

Kimberly

Apr 25 #1149802 Arley, Alabama

I did not receive my monthly minutes

Apr 28 #1151126

Mar 07 #1123529 North Tazewell, Virginia

hi my name is sane cane and i didnot get my min for this month my phone no is 276 245 9329

Apr 28 #1151125

Feb 01 #1104476

HELLO MY NAME IS MS. SHERRY SAULSBURY AND I'VE HAD THIS PHONE ACCOUNT I THINK SINCE AUGUST 2015. EVERY MONTH EVERYTHING WAS GOING JUST FINE, UNTIL LAST MONTH. {january 2016}
I DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM(minutes) THEN NOT THIS MONTH EITHER, USUALLY THEY COMES ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF EVERY MONTH NOW JANUARY and FEBRUARY 2016 NOTHING AT ALL. I OVERLOOKED IT LAST MONTH BUT NOT TWICE, C'MON GUYS GET THE BALL ROLLING, WHERE'S MY MINUTES???? H. HELP ME????

Apr 28 #1151127

brenda

Jan 06 #1089971 Beardstown, Illinois

I havent got any minutes since ive had my phone and noone can say I did because i dont use it only once a month in case of emergery s so what r they gonna do about it

Jan 08 #1090954

juanita j

Dec 03, 2015 #1073210

I didn't get my minute's for this month i did the add thing a couple of times where i put in 555 what do i do now

Dec 04, 2015 #1073748

Unsatisfied Customer

Oct 02, 2015 #1042296 Peedee, South Carolina

I didnt receive my minutes for this month (October 2015) and I spoke with 3 different tracfone/safelink reps and all saying that I received my minutes which I didnt!! I even talked to the "Senior Manager" and she didnt believe me, not to mention she was so RUDE!!! I just want my 350 minutes for the month of October.

Oct 06, 2015 #1043965

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Thalie

Apr 01, 2015 #966560 Waterbury, Connecticut

I havent received my minutes for one of my phones today and my other phone hasnt been receiving minutes since December. Its getting really getting annoying.

0 2 Reply

Oct 16, 2015 #1049410

Oct 17, 2015 #1050013

Here's a good tip, try not being such a loser! The world don't owe you nothing be grateful that it's free! People get welfare, food stamps bills paid free, free car, and still ain't satisfied! Get a job loser!

2 3 Reply

Nov 07, 2015 #1060125

Get a brain, ***!

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 78 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Safelink Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×