Temple, Pennsylvania
8.2K views

Update by user Mar 17, 2013

Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010

I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.

I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.

I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.

They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

WHERE R MY SEPTEMBER 500 MINUTEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my safelink # is 716 335 2181 and i didnot recieve my freebminutes for august 2017

I still haven't received my minutes for my account, as of 08/01/2017

to Felecia Muskegon, Michigan, United States #1356707

I haven't received my minutes either, tried that 555 code,says no pending updates. Two months in a row no minutes received

Rockford, Illinois, United States #1335088

I did not receive my minutes and when tried retrieving them said NO PENDING UPDATES 779-772-1700, thanks!

Portland, Maine, United States #1249344

Hi please help me I need my free minutes 12073460162???

Portland, Maine, United States #1249341

127346162 Angela has not been receiving minutes since I ran out and had to buy some minutes for the hone my kids were out of state and I needed to say in contact ever since then I have not received any minutes foes that mean i no longer get free minutes ??

Portland, Maine, United States #1248750

Same problem with my phone December to

Vicksburg, Michigan, United States #1243167

I didn't receive my monthly minutes for July

Trinidad, California, United States #1173970

I didn't get my minutes this month !