Temple, Pennsylvania
8.6K views

Update by user Mar 17, 2013

Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010

I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010. I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.

I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.

I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.

They should read these reports that others have this problem too. I am pissed.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

Same thing happened to me I’ve been in very good standing with my phone made calls last month tried to make a call may second found out phone has been cut off.i recently lost my phone got a replacement phone I asked when I had to recerify they said didn’t have to until 2019 since I had done so called trying to find out why I was dropped couldn’t get an answer why just that I had to be recorded over and over from the rudest person I had ever heard ur no answer why I’m 61yrs need my phone.

WHERE R MY SEPTEMBER 500 MINUTEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my safelink # is 716 335 2181 and i didnot recieve my freebminutes for august 2017

I still haven't received my minutes for my account, as of 08/01/2017

to Felecia Muskegon, Michigan, United States #1356707

I haven't received my minutes either, tried that 555 code,says no pending updates. Two months in a row no minutes received

Rockford, Illinois, United States #1335088

I did not receive my minutes and when tried retrieving them said NO PENDING UPDATES 779-772-1700, thanks!

Portland, Maine, United States #1249344

Hi please help me I need my free minutes 12073460162???

Portland, Maine, United States #1249341

127346162 Angela has not been receiving minutes since I ran out and had to buy some minutes for the hone my kids were out of state and I needed to say in contact ever since then I have not received any minutes foes that mean i no longer get free minutes ??

Portland, Maine, United States #1248750

Same problem with my phone December to

Vicksburg, Michigan, United States #1243167

I didn't receive my monthly minutes for July

Trinidad, California, United States #1173970

I didn't get my minutes this month !

to Kathy #1174498

to MattSL Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1183262

hi i did not get the minutes for my phone 706-306-1890

my phone was on but no minutes came try toretrieve but said no pending but i know no minutes came

to Anonymous #1221819

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

Arley, Alabama, United States #1149802

I did not receive my monthly minutes

to Kimberly #1151126

North Tazewell, Virginia, United States #1123529

hi my name is sane cane and i didnot get my min for this month my phone no is 276 245 9329

to Anonymous #1151125

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

HELLO MY NAME IS MS. SHERRY SAULSBURY AND I'VE HAD THIS PHONE ACCOUNT I THINK SINCE AUGUST 2015.

EVERY MONTH EVERYTHING WAS GOING JUST FINE, UNTIL LAST MONTH. {january 2016}

I DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM(minutes) THEN NOT THIS MONTH EITHER, USUALLY THEY COMES ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF EVERY MONTH NOW JANUARY and FEBRUARY 2016 NOTHING AT ALL. I OVERLOOKED IT LAST MONTH BUT NOT TWICE, C'MON GUYS GET THE BALL ROLLING, WHERE'S MY MINUTES????

H. HELP ME????