Perryville, Missouri
3.2

I have been on the phone just about all day. I got up this morning and checked to see if I had received my minutes., I got on the internet and found out my service has been cancelled.

I was told it was cancelled because I did not re-certify. I was never told that I had to re-certify once a year. Then I found out that they were supposed to notify me when it was time for me to re-certify. Needless to say I have 5 different phone numbers to call if I needed help.

I called all five and no one can not help me. Twice my landline phone went dead because of being on the phone so long. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME GET RE-CERTIFIED?

OR TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO OR MAYBE CONTACT SOME HIGHER UP OFFICIAL TO GET IT BACK ON. I have had this phone since 2011.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with program and free 250 minutes and stated that there is a room for improvement of unclear where to go for help and poor customer service and being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.