for the last 4 months I do not receive my free minutes. I have to call Safelink and they act like they have no idea what to do and keep telling me to call them on another phone.........I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER PHONE!!!...........i repeatedly tell them no way to do that....gets no where and I have to just end the call after 20 minutes of arguing with them......pathetic customer service.

Why does this happen every single month for past 4 months?? they cannot tell me...I wish someone would tell me how to get this fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inept customer service, Having to wait on minutes, Rude customer service, Poor english, Are no help.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.