6.9K views

I got a new safelink phone it has been reactivated with the same phone number but I am unable to retrieve my pending minutes even after they supposively reprogramed my phone I did not sign up for this I am sick and tired of every single company I sign up for giving me problems I call and call and call and the operator keeps putting me on hold this is getting me nowhere I need your help in retrieving my pending minutes I donot know where else to turn to for help I am very pissed about all of this1

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

Yea I do why I haven't gotten my minutes on my phone

to Linda Powell #1566813

Hi Linda Powell. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I notice your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Safelink sent me a new phone because I am disabled and the one I had was not working for me. The new phone is an LG.

It was already activated with minutes on it. After a few months, I ran out of minutes and purchased a $10 plan. Then they sent me a text about an unlimited talk and text for $15, and I purchased it for a couple of months. Well now my finances aren't that great and I'm trying to get back on my free minutes, without any luck.

This is the only phone I have and I have to wait until someone comes to visit me with a phone to call safelink. They have assured me that my minutes were sent, and sent me text saying they were added but when I try to make a call it just ends.

I am not receiving any calls either. Terribly frustrated, hard to return to free minutes after purchase !

to Anonymous #1405502

I Had the same problem, I bought a plan for a couple months to get the extra data, and because my text messages didn’t work. I’ve been having trouble with them for over 6 months to get my free minutes going again, it seems the calling and most data works but I haven’t been able to text with the free unlimited texting for at least 6-8 months!

Castalian Springs, Tennessee, United States #1346271

It has been 3 months since i got my minutes on my phone. I have called customer service and they said they reset my phone and it still hasn't worked in over a month. What do i need to do to retrieve my minutes?

Lenoir, North Carolina, United States #1312803

On 828 201 3619 we did not recieve any mins snd our other number thats mt daughter shawneys did not get any at 828 201 3608

Let's call on Monday! :)

johnlabib195

By the way, I had this problem, too.

to johnlabib195 #1067843

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

johnlabib195

I'LL HELP YOU:) !!! CALL ME AT 732 807 5077 AND WE'LL BOTH CALL THE SAFELINK WIRELESS CORPORATE OFFICE!!!

Oh, and in case if you're wondering,

SafeLink Wireless is owned and a subsidiary of TracFone Wireless.

But, don't worry!

I have a secret number!

YOU'RE IN NEW JERSEY?! WELL GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1062238

I need my minutes 9015508526

to tyreisha #1063350

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

Mcminnville, Oregon, United States #1057440

If you need help with anything with your safelink phone email them at this address SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com

I was not getting my minutes every month. so I just emailed them and they were very helpful and helped me get my minutes. Hope that helps everybody.

Jasper, Texas, United States #1023655

My name is Kendrick L Griffin I live at 701Caldwell lo 8 Jasper Texas 75951 I applied for my free phone have not yet recieved it last digit of social security number 3046 email used my moms denisehouston42@gmail .com what happened I recieve food stamps ssi.when can I expect my free phone message phone 4095943835

to Kendrick #1033738

What you need to receive is lessons on how to form sentences at least at the level of a 3rd grader.

to Anonymous Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1041658

Your a ***! Is that on a level you can read ***?!

Its not that girls fault your a complete *** an cant read past a 3rd grade level! Grow up an stop criticizing other people to make yourself feel better.

I didn't get my minutes what I do now

to Anonymous #1033740

What I do now? Me tell what you do - enroll in 1st Grade.

Rochester, New York, United States #1015327

didn`t get my minutes for two months!!!!!!!

I didn`t receive my minutes this Month