Flemington, New Jersey
5.8K views 128 comments

I got a new safelink phone it has been reactivated with the same phone number but I am unable to retrieve my pending minutes even after they supposively reprogramed my phone I did not sign up for this I am sick and tired of every single company I sign up for giving me problems I call and call and call and the operator keeps putting me on hold this is getting me nowhere I need your help in retrieving my pending minutes I donot know where else to turn to for help I am very pissed about all of this1

Review about: Motorala W175.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

monique burton
Lenoir, North Carolina, United States #1312803

On 828 201 3619 we did not recieve any mins snd our other number thats mt daughter shawneys did not get any at 828 201 3608

Let's call on Monday! :)

johnlabib195

By the way, I had this problem, too.

MattSL
to johnlabib195 #1067843

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

johnlabib195

I'LL HELP YOU:) !!!CALL ME AT 732 807 5077 AND WE'LL BOTH CALL THE SAFELINK WIRELESS CORPORATE OFFICE!!!

Oh, and in case if you're wondering,

SafeLink Wireless is owned and a subsidiary of TracFone Wireless.

But, don't worry!

I have a secret number!

YOU'RE IN NEW JERSEY?!WELL GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

tyreisha
Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1062238

I need my minutes 9015508526

MattSL
to tyreisha #1063350

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

missy
Mcminnville, Oregon, United States #1057440

If you need help with anything with your safelink phone email them at this address SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com

I was not getting my minutes every month. so I just emailed them and they were very helpful and helped me get my minutes. Hope that helps everybody.

Kendrick
Jasper, Texas, United States #1023655

My name is Kendrick L Griffin I live at 701Caldwell lo 8 Jasper Texas 75951 I applied for my free phone have not yet recieved it last digit of social security number 3046 email used my moms denisehouston42@gmail .com what happened I recieve food stamps ssi.when can I expect my free phone message phone 4095943835

to Kendrick #1033738

What you need to receive is lessons on how to form sentences at least at the level of a 3rd grader.