I have a Samsung phone and did not receive my free minutes I need to know what the problem is how come it's not working I thought I lost my phone but I found it what do I do to get my missing minutes on my phone is there any way to redeem my 250 free minutes what do I do for this problem. I need help obtaining this information and where do I go to fix this problem? can you please help me in any way how do I obtain this information why did I not receive my free minutes

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss samsung cell phone. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.