9K views

didn't get minutes on my cell phone first of month it's a trac phone lg i want to know why it's safelink and it's robert's it's a trac phone and model number is lg320g from janury 3 that's only time he got his free minutes after that nothing at all it's a sakelink i'm the one who order the phone for him to used i'm the only one with a laptop he want to know if he can get his minutes back on his phone or what can he do

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2011.

Comments

I've never gotten mine either. Received the phone and first months minute then the next month, nothing..

Cannot figure it out or get any answers.. Frustrated...

to Lois #1566815

Hi Lois. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I notice your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some issues. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Howdy. I got a New Smart Cell and My Time was already transferred a month ago.

But, now I am not receiving My Time(MINUTES), so what should I do? Yes, I have called and spoken to some Foreigner, which is *** because its hard to understand them.

After asking for the umpteen time, I think I understood, but still NO MINUTES. Cut Cell Off, turn on, cut cell off, repeated a few times.

to VANCE #1566816

Hi VANCE. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

#1492044

No minutes 2673930909

No minutes this month. First time in years 484-755-8228

Never received my minutes or phone!!! Some foreign MFr took all my info?!

All they had to do was are my minutes by way of local DHHRl? I pray that they get what's coming

My minutes is not on my phone my y name is lacandice m Pittman my number is ,423 314 8745

Didnt get my min try doin

the 555 and it gives me a invalid code 32

My mom didn't get her minutes for March 2017! She have a lg flip phone! What does that means?

Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #1288743

this phone hasnt been turnt on for maybe a little more then a month, once i used it which was back in december, since then on the first of the months it still says i have 0.00 minutes on it, its a tracphone, i had one similar it gave me minutes on every first of the month, what is the problem?

to Robert Lee #1289233

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

Cabot, Arkansas, United States #1288606

i did not get my minutes for this month

to cotina bennett Syracuse, New York, United States #1345942

neither have i I haven't gotten my minutes last month either and i would like to know why......

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1280435

I have a safe link phone and I am in Tampa Fla. my number is 9807770101. and I didn't get my minutes what do I do?

Does anyone have the blue Samsung cell phone? The one that doesn't have an "add airtime" option under "Menu"?

I'm trying to get this month's minutes, but so far I can't get to where I need to be...Anyone have any ideas? Please e-mail me at Hpaw3.rcsd@gmail.com if you can help me out here, I have no idea what I'm doing!

to Anonymous #1064500

to MattSL #1068983

Hi. MattSL, the email you provided, is not working. I sent you message, but it said your email incorrect.

Winter Springs, Florida, United States #1046920

I did not receive my monthly minutes

to tony #1047521