8.6K views

didn't get minutes on my cell phone first of month it's a trac phone lg i want to know why it's safelink and it's robert's it's a trac phone and model number is lg320g from janury 3 that's only time he got his free minutes after that nothing at all it's a sakelink i'm the one who order the phone for him to used i'm the only one with a laptop he want to know if he can get his minutes back on his phone or what can he do

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

#1492044

No minutes 2673930909

No minutes this month. First time in years 484-755-8228

Never received my minutes or phone!!! Some foreign MFr took all my info?!

All they had to do was are my minutes by way of local DHHRl? I pray that they get what's coming

My minutes is not on my phone my y name is lacandice m Pittman my number is ,423 314 8745

Didnt get my min try doin

the 555 and it gives me a invalid code 32

My mom didn't get her minutes for March 2017! She have a lg flip phone! What does that means?

Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #1288743

this phone hasnt been turnt on for maybe a little more then a month, once i used it which was back in december, since then on the first of the months it still says i have 0.00 minutes on it, its a tracphone, i had one similar it gave me minutes on every first of the month, what is the problem?

to Robert Lee #1289233

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

Cabot, Arkansas, United States #1288606

i did not get my minutes for this month

to cotina bennett Syracuse, New York, United States #1345942

neither have i I haven't gotten my minutes last month either and i would like to know why......

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1280435

I have a safe link phone and I am in Tampa Fla. my number is 9807770101. and I didn't get my minutes what do I do?

Does anyone have the blue Samsung cell phone? The one that doesn't have an "add airtime" option under "Menu"?

I'm trying to get this month's minutes, but so far I can't get to where I need to be...Anyone have any ideas? Please e-mail me at Hpaw3.rcsd@gmail.com if you can help me out here, I have no idea what I'm doing!

to Anonymous #1064500

to MattSL #1068983

Hi. MattSL, the email you provided, is not working. I sent you message, but it said your email incorrect.

Winter Springs, Florida, United States #1046920

I did not receive my monthly minutes

to tony #1047521

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #966449

get a google number from google voice and gmail. all free. Safelink and and Assurance Wireless suck

Hi my boyfriend has a samsung tracfone and he hasnt received any minutes since December of 2014 and i have the same phone and i get minutes every month why doesnt he get minutes.

Port Jervis, New York, United States #955933

jeff the time on my phone for my minuets is saying i'm not getting time on it till 1/30/2017 why is it saying that can u help me

Port Jervis, New York, United States #955919