Dallas, Texas
7.1K views 56 comments

didn't get minutes on my cell phone first of month it's a trac phone lg i want to know why it's safelink and it's robert's it's a trac phone and model number is lg320g from janury 3 that's only time he got his free minutes after that nothing at all it's a sakelink i'm the one who order the phone for him to used i'm the only one with a laptop he want to know if he can get his minutes back on his phone or what can he do

Review about: Trac Phone Lg.

Review #220177 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

My mom didn't get her minutes for March 2017! She have a lg flip phone! What does that means?

Robert Lee
Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #1288743

this phone hasnt been turnt on for maybe a little more then a month, once i used it which was back in december, since then on the first of the months it still says i have 0.00 minutes on it, its a tracphone, i had one similar it gave me minutes on every first of the month, what is the problem?

to Robert Lee #1289233

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

cotina bennett
Cabot, Arkansas, United States #1288606

i did not get my minutes for this month

janet hornsby
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1280435

I have a safe link phone and I am in Tampa Fla. my number is 9807770101. and I didn't get my minutes what do I do?

Does anyone have the blue Samsung cell phone?The one that doesn't have an "add airtime" option under "Menu"?

I'm trying to get this month's minutes, but so far I can't get to where I need to be...Anyone have any ideas?Please e-mail me at Hpaw3.rcsd@gmail.com if you can help me out here, I have no idea what I'm doing!

to Anonymous #1064500

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

to MattSL #1068983

Hi. MattSL, the email you provided, is not working. I sent you message, but it said your email incorrect.

tony
Winter Springs, Florida, United States #1046920

I did not receive my monthly minutes

to tony #1047521