7.8K views

didn't get minutes on my cell phone first of month it's a trac phone lg i want to know why it's safelink and it's robert's it's a trac phone and model number is lg320g from janury 3 that's only time he got his free minutes after that nothing at all it's a sakelink i'm the one who order the phone for him to used i'm the only one with a laptop he want to know if he can get his minutes back on his phone or what can he do

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

Never received my minutes or phone!!!Some foreign MFr took all my info?!

All they had to do was are my minutes by way of local DHHRl?I pray that they get what's coming

My minutes is not on my phone my y name is lacandice m Pittman my number is ,423 314 8745

Didnt get my min try doin

the 555 and it gives me a invalid code 32

My mom didn't get her minutes for March 2017! She have a lg flip phone! What does that means?

Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #1288743

this phone hasnt been turnt on for maybe a little more then a month, once i used it which was back in december, since then on the first of the months it still says i have 0.00 minutes on it, its a tracphone, i had one similar it gave me minutes on every first of the month, what is the problem?

MattSL
to Robert Lee #1289233

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Cabot, Arkansas, United States #1288606

i did not get my minutes for this month

to cotina bennett Syracuse, New York, United States #1345942

neither have i I haven't gotten my minutes last month either and i would like to know why......

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1280435

I have a safe link phone and I am in Tampa Fla. my number is 9807770101. and I didn't get my minutes what do I do?

Does anyone have the blue Samsung cell phone?The one that doesn't have an "add airtime" option under "Menu"?

I'm trying to get this month's minutes, but so far I can't get to where I need to be...Anyone have any ideas?Please e-mail me at Hpaw3.rcsd@gmail.com if you can help me out here, I have no idea what I'm doing!