Apalachicola, Florida

I have a safe link phone that does not pick up in my area and can not get them to send me one that does. After numerous hours on the phone with them telling me it should.

Well it does not work and I know they can send one that does because my Mom had the same problem with her phone they sent her. They finally sent her a phone that worked. Still I can't get them to understand the phone is useless for me. I have a hearing disability and depend on texting and receiving texts.

I am so ready to send this phone back and just go without. Can not understand why they don't want to help. It is just another way they can keep taking our money for a government phone that is useless. If they really were trying to help they would at least try.

They make you wait at least 30 minutes and then put you back on hold another 45 and then end up disconnecting you. So our goverment is being charged for useless phones.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

to MattSL Portland, Oregon, United States #1273959

I have also had the same problem my phone will not work in my area they checked said it should but it doesn't please help what can I do

MattSL
to Anonymous #1274711

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.