With so many NEGATIVE reviews, the company should realize their customers are thoroughly dissatisfied with their customer service reps.As a new customer, I can not agree more.

Poor English, way to long on hold (if it takes that long to get thru, duh, maybe the company should realize there is a problem...Issues don't get resolved, I have been out right lied to, and in many responses to negative reviews, the company say they are sorry, and that one should call customer service to resolve the issues....CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE ISSUE....Result: stuck with a phone that doesn't work properly and is useless to me.Myself, and I urge all others, contact elected officials, BBB, and any one you can think of to to complain and put this company out of business.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Unresolved issues.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

MattSL

Hi.I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble this issue has caused you.

For us to further assist you, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.Thank you.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

You can also call our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.