if you enjoy borrowing your neighbors telephone and waiting on the line for over an hour to get someone that can speak and understand basic English, then, this is the service for you. Every time I try to make a call I get "Failed", "Network not available", or, "Emergency calls Only"....can't call my neighbor next door (failed, emergency calls only, network not available)...can't call my doctor.

It is worthless. To text two words "love you" took over seven tries (message not sent)....anything more than a couple of words, fails. What good is an emergency telephone if it does not work? The non-English speaking techs would listen to why I was calling, then, put me on hold, then ask again why I was calling, put me on hold....have me do the same thing over and over.....phone did not work one time during the over 1 hour ordeal.

Told them it had not worked to make a call for over a month....they wanted me to wait a few more days and call back again.....I had to get "upset" on the phone and demand a new phone (several times) and finally demand a supervisor (because the person I was talking to could not understand the difference between a week and a month). It was a horrible ordeal.

WHY is safe link being dealt with by a foreign country that cannot even speak basic English? Horrible horrible service and technical assistance.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: new, working telephone.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let us help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.