1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recertified my 76 year old moms phone 7 months ago. Her phone got turned off and cancelled her plan.

I have proof that the recertification was complete. I have also logged into her account here and it shows we still have 4 months before we have to recert again. They did not want to hear about that. There was not email nor regular mail received about the recertification problem failing.

However today thanks to an arrogant person at safelink she started a whole new application instead of helping me with the account my mom already has. I was hung up 2 times after lengthly hold times 23 minutes on 1 and over 30 on the other. I tried to talk through the chat feature but they also did not want to help. So now my mom will have to complete her application process and be without a phone for God know how long.

Way to go safelink.

First time in 7 years we have had any trouble with this company but what a way for them to screw up. They told me to read my terms

Review about: Safelink Wireless Account.

Reason of review: failed recertification.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Implied that i was lying when i have my proof arrogant employees.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Let us further discuss and check your account to resolve that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.