About two weeks ago a Safe link sales rep was in the lobby of the Verterians hospital in Miami signing up Veterians for a free safe link phone. The rep was sating that the only qualifaction was that you be a Veterian and honorable discharged. I did question her about fererial guide line she said this was a special program. She all so instructed me on how th tranfer my minutes from my Track Fhone to my new Safe Link phone. Now I find out the the hold thing was SCAM just to make a few bucks commission on a Veterian, on any terms that is low.

Now that they have cancelled my phone and the minutes from my Track Fhone with 1200 minutes and my Safe Link phone. I am left with nothing. I have to wait for my S/S to come in and mabe I will have a few buck left to purchase a new phone, I am so mixed up.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.