About two weeks ago a Safe link sales rep was in the lobby of the Verterians hospital in Miami signing up Veterians for a free safe link phone. The rep was sating that the only qualifaction was that you be a Veterian and honorable discharged. I did question her about fererial guide line she said this was a special program. She all so instructed me on how th tranfer my minutes from my Track Fhone to my new Safe Link phone. Now I find out the the hold thing was SCAM just to make a few bucks commission on a Veterian, on any terms that is low.

Now that they have cancelled my phone and the minutes from my Track Fhone with 1200 minutes and my Safe Link phone. I am left with nothing. I have to wait for my S/S to come in and mabe I will have a few buck left to purchase a new phone, I am so mixed up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of safelink wireless free phone program. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless free phone program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.