This is my disabled son's ONLY phone and his sim card is blocked!!! Iv'e tried NUMEROUS times to reach saflink & always get a recording saying "due to the high volume of calls,we are unable to take your call...please try again later"!!!First of all,I don't have all day to wait for them to make time for me & second what if my son had an emergency?

It seems that with ALL the complaints safelink has incurred,MAYBE something is WRONG with thier service!!!!!This is NOT a reliable or SAFE service at all!!! I am EXTREMELY unhappy with the lack of customer care!!!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

i like the phone my mom has one i have sent mine off a week a go and i got the shipping # and got the enrollment # and i was wondering how long it took to get it after that :p

:) can you track my safe link phone the enrollment # is 7404484 and the shipping # that i got was vhl19350908986

Yes that is the message I get once you get technical support. This is ridiculous.

I have read other complaints about safelink wireless and the program, and now I am wondering if this plan is reliable or not. I too, am VERY unhappy with customer service.