Maynard, Massachusetts

after being shut off after about 5yrs or more ,they stated that i did not use the fone at least once when i use it everyday i re-opened an account they sent a new sim card ,i installed it,i called the tel # provided and registered it ,after not receiving minutes I again went out and purchased more i have been told after excruciating phone calls unbelievable waits and disconnects and wearing out the hand set batteries they i don't have an account . I posted a pissed off consumer about it and received e-mail from the Resolution Team( what a laugh )they have sent almost ten e-mails in 8 days all from a new team member all asking john for the sim card number .

Everytime I correct them inform them of my correct name and have been asked every time for the SIM number and they send a reply that they did not receive it or have no record of that number and every time refer to me as john.I suggested that perhaps only one person should deal with the problem so we could maybe get somewhere but receive the reply "John could you send use the SIM card number." OVER AND OVER I SEND IT, I CORRECT THEM ON WHO I AM AND EVERY TIME IT'S SOMEONE NEW. I HAVE SUGGESTED THAT THEY CALL ME ON THAT PHONE AND I PROVIDED A NUMBER, THE ONE THEY ISSUED TO ME. BUT STILL NOTHING. I DON'T BELIEVE FOR ONE MINUTE THAT A REAL PERSON IS READING THE E-MAILS OR THAT A HUMAN BEING IS REPLYING.

ANYONE CONSIDERING USEING SAFELINK OR TRACFONE KEEP SHOPPING BECAUSE THEY ARE THE WORST. THANKS FOR LISTENING MARK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of super frustrating and cant understand a word customer service saids. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lifeline cell phone plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Safelink Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lifeline cell phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.