I purchased a supposed new phone though safelink wireless and I received a used phone.Four different sim cards later the phone still did not work.I got on online chat everytime and they finally told me it was the phone that did not work..I emailed safelink several times.This whole time I am without a phone and I am a single mom with a toddler.Months later they told me to send the phone back and I will receive a full refund.They received the phone on April 7th 2017 and I still did not hear from them until I emailed them to find out what happened to my refund.They said the restocking fee is 20%.This whole thing is a money making scheme.Praying on poor people trying to get back on their feet and you pretty much have to have a phone.Please BEWARE safelink is totally Fraudulent.

Review about: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.