had a rep. stated in the legion any one that served in the united states service could apply for a free phone for life.

after receiving my phone got letter 2 months in a row asking for documentation of my income. rep didn't not asked for any of this just my legion id name, address and drivers license. called safeguard to see why I was question and told had too much income and cancelled my phone. had to be a disabled vet.

rep signed over 1000 up and most are all getting cancelled. so much for free phone from safely

nk!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of are no help. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of safelink wireless phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.