About three months ago I started with safe link street team, after about a month my cell phone broke so I couldn't do any work for a while so when I got a new phone I contacted Robert the person that recruited me so I can start back doing the work, but then I realized he never answered so I contacted Kathleen which supposed to be the head leader or manager or something...so she gave me my account info and I was able to start again. But before all that can take place I asked about my payment that I was suppose to receive via debit card...she gave me a script of when it would be on my card but never got it...As time went on I would continue calling and texting and I would get the same story or she just wont answer anymore....im a bit fed up I need my money, who can I talk to or contact about my payment to me???? someone please help.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless account from Safelink Wireless was i never recieved my first pay , but reviewer liked working with people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments