2.2

I have been trying to get a SafeLink phone since early July, 2014. It's going on mid October now.

I was approved for the phone, merely had to send in documentation. No problem! Snail mailed it in, and weeks go by, and it says, still awaiting documentation. So, I emailed them what they needed.

Likewise, weeks go by. Nuthin. "Send in documentation." So I mail them in seeming vain, proof once again. That was 3 weeks ago.

Doing chat is absurd and pointless. You will undoubtedly get a very unhelpful and rude dolt. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a live human at their 800 number. This is a government service?

This is a fricking joke is what it is.

It needs to investigated. Expect to be thoroughly exasperated trying to conduct business with this Mickey Mouse popsicle stand.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

My friend has had a free phone for the last 7 or 8 yrs and now she got a new one and they did NOT send an activation card, now they don't want to help her and when she calls the agent wants to know how much money she has and want her to buy security for $50 Come on people we are not that ***. It is a free phone and if I could afford $50 for security then I could basically buy my own phone.

They are rude, unprofessional, and not helpful at all. They keep you on hold for 30 minutes just to be rude to you.

They need to fix this.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.

to MattSL #885500

Hi Matt,

I have same problem.

I am going to send you email and hope we can get this resolved..

I have send documents by email, by mail, by fax, upload them online and still the case is pending..

Let me know if you need any other information.

MattSL
to Anonymous #888138

Hi Maria. If you haven't receive a response yet, you can try to contact the SafeLink Enrollment Department at 1-800-977-3768 from Monday - Saturday, 8:00 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST and on Sunday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST.

For you to be able to speak directly to a representative upon contacting our SafeLink Wireless Enrollment Department, please follow these options:

1. Press “1” for English or “2” for Spanish

2. Press 1 for Application

3. Enter your zip code

Say “Yes” or “No” to confirm your zip code

Choose “1” or “2” depending on which method you qualify for the SafeLink Program and then listen to the instructions 6. At end of the instruction, please say “Help” in order to be connected to a live SafeLink agent.