have the free minutes phone and my children bought me one with a camera and transferred it, now i get no minutes and this month i have no service days but minutes.......i call and get i do not have an account..... i go online and yes i have an account.....Please hire me, u have nothing but screw ups working for you, 4 months now trying to get them to activate the phone and always a different reason why it has not been activated , i keep getting the minutes and cant dial out with no service days LMAO

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MattSL

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for SafeLink and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

They will help you.

Upset

Call the FCC at 1-888-225-5322. They are open 8:00-5:30 weekdays.

Wait for prompt number 5.

The FCC will help you with your complaint.

Good Luck!

MattSL

Hi, this is Matt and I work for SafeLink. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Please include your name, contact number and your phone serial or cell phone number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.