I am disabled and relied on a safelink wireless phone. several months ago my phone was cut off with no notice and recertification was not due.

I was literally in the middle of a highway with a flat. I know better than to contact their customer service by phone because it is a disaster but I managed to email a message. Several weeks later they sent me a new SIM card and directed me to contact Safelink using a different phone. I don't have access to one.

My relatives are not very nice. A few days ago I asked my neighbor who I don't know very well if I could use his phone to set up service. I called and they said We'll call back in 30 minutes. They called his house 3 times a 3a.m..

He's not speaking to me. I think our legislators should cancel these contracts with safelink and assurance and go with AT&T.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

You can also call our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.