9700 NW 112th Ave, Medley, FL 33178, USA
1.9

TO Safelink : January 24 2019

To whom: 3 years ago I signed up for a Safelink Phone and received one, It worked good after about 6 months it got lost or stolen I wanted 2 months hop[e it would show up it did not. I called safelink and was told I had to reapply and did receive a phone that only work 1 month, I called and was told I could not have 2 phone and reapply I did no help call safe link again told needed more information same as I sent the mother before.

At some point the phone worked again for about a month, call and said I needed to use the phone I was, That was beginning of 2018. Called again need to reapply all of 2018 I reapplied every month 8 or 9 times. about 3 months ago I received an email giving me a new account #38923608 Ph# 956 299 1554 the Ph # stayed the same. The phone dose not work and received a land line call telling me to use at least once a month, how can I do that if the phone dose not work?

Can I send the phone back to you and fix it to work? I am 79 years old have medical problems could really use a cellphone aspechley if bye my self driving.

Please help Joseph Mackiewicz land line # 956 943 3404 email jrzjoem@aol.com.

PS: I sent you the information many times one time I sent 10 copied of information went as far as sending my birth certificate, driver license, 3 pass ports, military discharge, VA card, SSI cards and income for all 3 of my family, 2 utilities bills and more. HELP HELP

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Failure To Act

Comments

Verena

Hi GrievingMantaRay348. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Safelink Wireless Reviews