1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Again I am writing to complain about safelink. I have had to call every month to have minutes put on phone.

Last month they assured me that I wouldn't have to do that it's a great inconvenience and expensive since I have to pay metro in order to call safelink. This month I was asked to hold while she accessed my files.. again asked me and again asked me that went on for 34 minutes just so she could tell me to leave my phone on for 24 hours in order for my minutes to be added. I call ***!

Tomorrow when I call they will again give me the hold please and probably tell me that my sim card expired, that's another excuse they use when they are unable to figure out how to do something right.

I realize you get what you pay for but come on really get people in there that can actually dork English and resolve these problems. TracFone you really screwed up when you signed with Safelink CA.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.