1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

could you at least hire english speaking tech support that don't ride elephants to work? recertification in three languages none of which are my first tongue but even i can speak the language of the colonial oppressors, dude get a clue at least educate your tech support, in manners would be a nice start but tech knowledge i'm guessing would be like trying to bottle snake *** in ireland or actually deny my lucky charms from leprechauns.

the services here suck worse than a black hole safelink is really good at the suck though, they even swallow, god only knows how much taxpayers dollars their bellies are filled with. and great plastic jesus with a compass in his gut they can't even provide a decent chines phone mine is a finnish designed phone designed for the french market made in indochina, wait didn't france runaway in that war too? yeah i have me a surplus phone, never used, only dropped once...

and if you wonder why my spelling, punctuation etc are all messed up, yeah i'm using my safelink app. oh goodie i just got a notification, time to go feed and worship those holy cows now

Review about: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Old phone i had before.

I didn't like: Safelink before tech suppoprt became elephant jockys.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving your issue.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you.