3.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So,after changing my phone number,using the automated system, around 2:30 am on a Sunday,an hour later, I'm unable to use my phone, until I reach the Company,@ 9, after resolving the issue,I go on about my day until I realize,now I'm unable to send/receive text messages.Now, I'm back on the phone with SafeLink,and after not being able to resolve my issue,a ticket is then created,about replacement minutes,(which wasn't the reason for my call)I was given complimentary text,(not sure how many).Fast forward to Monday,and the same issue has arrived again,not understanding why?, because my plan includes(unlimited text,350 talk minutes)so I call SafeLink 3 different times,and my issue still couldn't be resolved,nor did they know why the problem persisted. I cannot wait until 9am so,I can call to cancel my service with this company...... Sheesh,CAN YOU SAY, HEADACHE.!

Review about: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

Thank you for reinforcing my determination to not possess a cellular telephone.

I may be the last person alive with nothing but a all phone but it's worked fine since 1956