1.5

The only way my phone works at all is if i pay the $15/mo. fee!

otherwise when it runs out and i try to get my 500 min. i call and they say i have to turn off the phone for 48 hrs and then call back, they gave them to me yesterday and i used them up already, theres an outage in my area and i have to call back in 4 hrs, 2 hrs, etc. or they keep transferring me till they cut me off, or keep me holding on for "a few more minutes" for 3-4 hrs. a day doing nothing!!

i used up all my friends' minutes and battery charge. they gave me 3 ticket numbers in the last 3 weeks and they dont have them when i call back. they even told me i had to get another sim card, and they wont replace the phone, and it took a week to get the sim card. then after i got it they spent 2 hrs.

trying to activate it only to tell me they sent me one that doesn't work in this area! so they told me to throw that one away and put the old one back in. after 2 more hours of code entries and passing me around they got my minutes put on, but it still won't text or get texts! so there went my minutes!

they said i can't text because i dont have enough bars (because i cant see them on my 1" x 1" screen because i couldn't fine my magnifying glass, but it can make phone calls! don't i need bars for that?? they don't understand english, i don't understand them and when they get frustrated they hang up on you!!! they know they're the only game in town and take full advantage of it.

In Calif.

you get a free android phone and unlimited talk and text. Why not everywhere???

Review about: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wont send a phone that works.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.