When I first signed up for service, I wanted to bring my own phone. The Sim card didn't work that they sent me, but no one told me it needed to be re branded. Each time I'd call, I spent at least an hour on the phone and, while they understood English, they didn't understand the issue o was facing. I went two months without service while pregnant.

After finally getting squared away with that issue, I received a notice in the mail, as well as a number of emails telling me to recertify. When I went online to do so, I was told it was too early, and it wouldn't allow me. I called. I was told the same thing. Cut to two weeks later, I don't get my minutes.

I called again and, this time, was told I'd missed the recert window. I had to reapply. I did so over the phone. Or so I thought. Come April first, no minutes, and I start receiving their adverts in the mail. So, I tried to reapply online. It wouldn't let me and directed me to call. No way

Not again. I'm hard of hearing, too, those conversations are also difficult to reexplain.

I let two months pass and applied to assurance wireless online. I had lifeline phone in less than a week.

I went a total of four months while pregnant or with an infant because of SafeLink. The government is wasting money by using them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments