Coverage Area
Style and Design

I applied for Safelink September 4 and it is now October 2nd and every time I call there is a new problem. The first time they said on the page that asks for my dependents I filled it out and I was only supposed to fill it out if I wanted the phone for my dependent so I had to re-apply.

I re-applied and waited for my minutes but nothing so I called again and to speak to something you really have to get the right combo of numbers otherwise you hit a wall and get hung up on. Finally I got through to someone who said I already had a safe link user in my house. I explained I live in a 2 family home and it must be someone in the other apartment so she said okay we need to do a recording for a household worksheet but that if there was any interruptions we need to start over so I told her I'd have to call back because my the time I had her on the line the 2 month old baby I was sitting woke up. I called back the next day and they said I need to re-apply.

I explained the situation and finally they said okay let's do the worksheet but again by the time it was time to do that my ride to work was outside. I asked if it was possible to get a direct line to them so that when I'm in a quiet spot I can make use of the time instead of trying to get to speak to a rep and they gave me a number. The next day I called the number and it was a whole different company entirely. All I need to do is a recording for the household worksheet.

You would think it's an easy fix but no. Today I'm trying and it takes about 10 min to get to the option of speaking to someone and from there the wait is 30, they tell me I need to re-apply and they have to transfer me and then it hangs up!!!!

I can't even get to the rep I need to do the worksheet. It's a never-ending cycle.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: All.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved.

Let us further check your account. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.