Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 01, 2017

I was contacted by Safelink customer service (see comments) and instructed to email which I did and after 20 emails and repeating myself numerous times and repeatedly answering the same questions, I am still in the same predicament as before since the customer service representative, Mara instructed to contact Safelink.

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2017

Attempted to activate a phone for a senior citizen. Phone is broken out of the box.

I was on hold for 1 hour and transferred to a "supervisor" who attempted the same fixes and would not answer when I spoke to her. I was asked the same questions repeatedly and after 90 minutes I was told I was ineligible for a replacement phone because a red or orange sticker was not under the battery. A brand new phone that does not work? Ineligible?

Now what? Safelink wireless targets senior communities, encouraging them to participate in their program but there is no support!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

to MattSL #1384817