Back in July, yes July, my mother in law applied for safelink benefits. She received her phone just a few days later.

I called to get it activated and son card had expired. They said wait 48-72 hours for status to changed to enrolled. We did. Called back said wait another 48-72 hours, did that.

Called again they said it needed to be escalated wait 30 days. Ok waited that time frame, called again. Got to escalate the call again wait another 30 days. We waited called last week, rep said we can send you a new SIM card and manually activate the phone.

We got SIM card yesterday called back today and guess what. Got to escalate the call again. What another 30 days you have to be kidding. My mother in law will be 74 on the 1st and we are going out of town for the next 2 weeks and will be leaving her without any type of lifeline because safelink can't get it together and fix this problem.

This is the worst customer service I've ever seen.

What is the issue and why is her status not changing? Who to I contact to get this issue resolved asap so I don't leave her here without a lifeline?

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let us further check your account to resolve that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

We’ll be looking forward to work with you. Have a great day!