Phoenix, Arizona

Horrible customer service they said they rejected my application because I called them one day after I apply online to get a service that isn’t true. My aplication and documents were approved but they want me to reapply again and wait 24-48 more hours after I’ve been waiting 6 days already.

I explained to them I have an emergency and I really need the service. Please do your self a favor and do not waste your time with this company they are not going to help you even if you talk to a supervisor.

They just want you to wait 2 weeks or more to get 250 minutes free even when you tell them you have the phone and the SIM card already. Every time I call them they lie to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

Verena

Hi. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Safelink Wireless Reviews