I got a replacement phone and safelink refused to transfer all of my minutes from my old phone to my new phone. They also would not allow me to speak to another department.

Now my phone is not working at all. I am currently seeking legal action . I believe if you are getting government assistance and you also purchased some of those minutes, you should be ale to keep them. I have pictures and copies of everything.

I also got the managers ID numbers. I also let the department of social services know how I was treated. I was on hold for over 25 minutes just to not get my services on or transferred. I have called safelink several times on 10/10/2018 and I still do not have my phone working.

What does it take?

I would not recommend this phone service to anyone. I hope o find a better program and I hope these people get sued and discontinued service.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi Valued Customer. This is Alex from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can further assist you. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.