I called safelink and was then told to call technical support who were also no help. The phone is to small even with my bifocals i cant see the keys especially if i want to send a text.

The safelink representatives told me since there is not a problem with the phone its self they wont do anything.

My minutes go mostly unused every month and i cant text with the phone because the small ones that are hard to see dont function properly to use the letters associated with the keys on the phone. It looks like they just want to get the money for the phone from the government every month but dont care about the customer or service they should provide

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hello I lost my phone and need a replacement

My name is Emmanuel Kolawole, 417 10th street, NE, Washington DC 20002 and my e;mail is eakolawole49@gmail.com. I wish to report my lost phone which was stolen in the Eastern Bus from Washington DC to NY city on Oct 5 2017 and all effort to get safe link on phone to make report has been traumatic.

Please note that this mail serves as a formal report and Can you pls assist me on how I can get a replacement bcos life has been horrible without phone.

Safe link telephone issued to me was 202 569 2034. I thank you for your anticipated assistance..

Hartwell, Georgia, United States #1343649

How do I get my number back if I lost my phone and can't remember number

Let's complain about a free phone. If you don't like the free phone that us taxpayers are paying for, then go get a GoPhone from ATT and pay $50.00/month. you have your choice of phones as well.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.