2.0

The 1st phone I got worked for 3 months and then died. But I did get my minutes regularly and could text and read texts with no addition charge.

Then They sent me a replacement phone. OH MY GOD, I can not text, hit any button and a 3rd of the time it starts screaming so I have to pull the battery to get it to stop. Have not got any minutes since getting the 2nd phone but they charge me for every text I get and most of those are from telemarketers. Now no one can call me and I can not call out.

Want more minutes they want me to pay.

FREE PHONE.. Not...

Review about: Safelink Wireless Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

White Plains, New York, United States #1347236

lOST STOLEN PROPERTIES OF SAFELINK MINUTES BY'S REQUEST . tHE USER WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THE PROPER PHONE MINUTES TO THE CHARGE OF THE MONTH wee bee keds the central acts towards sonia the children place of the open dorm.

The phone is FREE and you are given a certain amount of minutes FREE monthly. Anything beyond what they give you FREE, you are asked to pay if you feel you require more. My advice would be to purchase your own phone, one that offers unlimited monthly packages.

MattSL

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number.