4.0

I tried to do my annual review online. And since I moved from Sarasota, Fla to Bradenton, Fla I tried to submit my new address and the computer said that the address that I entered invalid.

So they cut my Safe link phone that I have had for 4 years off. And the sad part about it is that there was an issue with my Safe link phone. So I had to return my old phone and get a new one. They shipped me a new phone to the address that the computer said was invalid.

My phone has been off for several months. I do not know what to do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with program and stated that there is a room for improvement of unclear where to go for help. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "annual renewal that was correct. i tried to renew my services online, and the computer said that my address did not exist." of safelink wireless account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.