Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was told I would get 350 minutes with my phone. They gave me 20.

They say it is because I live in Oregon. I thought this was a federal program. I know other folks nearby who got 350 minutes. Why not me?

I am fully qualified. I would like to know where I can return this useless phone? I have no way to call them and spend hours straightening this out. If there was someone there who spoke english it would help but I still dont have a way to call.

SAfelink is an added stress to the lives of our most stressed out citizens. Why would you offer a free product to people in need and then not deliver. This is the opposite of charity. Charity is helping others with an open heart.

I am just writing what I think because you didnt like the size of my complaint.

Only long winded complaints accepted here. Go Figure!

This reviewer shared experience about "none of the above." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless mobile phone service at Safelink Wireless was lack of customer service, bad experience and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States #1194482

I'm in Oregon also and having similar issues. Very aggravating and frustrating.

MattSL
to Anonymous #1195113

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

MattSL
#1190045

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.