Sylvester, Georgia

I haven't got my minutes for november yet I don't know what happen that's what im trying to fine out what went wrong for the reason why i haven't got my minutes on the phone and when do the minutes be put on the phone every month is it the begining of the month the middle of the month or the end of the month all i'm trying do do is to fine out when will i get them that's so can you please let me know when I can be looking for them so I want have to keep doing this every month.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: I like it.

I didn't like: Having to wait on minutes.

Comments

MattSL
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #902885

Hi! My name is Matt.

The monthly benefits will be added in the first five days of the month. You may enter 555 on the 'Add Airtime' option of your Prepaid Menu. If the minutes were not added yet, we need to check your account.

So please send us an email with your account information at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Thanks.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com . Please copy and paste your issue from this blog and include it in your email to us. You can also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-378-1684 for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.