Gulfport, Florida

I HAVE TRIED TO CHAT AND CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SAFELINK SEVERAL TIMES ... THEY HAVE ISSUED 2 COMPLAINT TICKETS AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY 250 MINUTES.

THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT ON PAR WITH OBAMACARE ... A MISERABLE FAILURE. WHEN I CALL SAFELINK I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE IN SOUTH AMERICA THAT DOES NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

I AM FILING A COMPLAINT NOW WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE OF FLORIDA. I HAVE HAD TO BUY EXTRA MINUTES SINCE MARCH DO TO SAFELINK'S FAILURE TO ADD PROPER AIRTIME.

SAFELINK SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO STATE "EXACTLY"WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED FOR 4 MONTHS WITH AT LEAST "100 WORDS"... !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cant understand a word customer service saids and inept customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless pending minutes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless pending minutes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.