Gulfport, Florida

I HAVE TRIED TO CHAT AND CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SAFELINK SEVERAL TIMES ... THEY HAVE ISSUED 2 COMPLAINT TICKETS AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY 250 MINUTES.

THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT ON PAR WITH OBAMACARE ... A MISERABLE FAILURE. WHEN I CALL SAFELINK I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE IN SOUTH AMERICA THAT DOES NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

I AM FILING A COMPLAINT NOW WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE OF FLORIDA. I HAVE HAD TO BUY EXTRA MINUTES SINCE MARCH DO TO SAFELINK'S FAILURE TO ADD PROPER AIRTIME.

SAFELINK SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO STATE "EXACTLY"WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED FOR 4 MONTHS WITH AT LEAST "100 WORDS"... !!!

I didn't like: Cant understand a word customer service saids, Inept customer service, Bad experience, All.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.