I went to the bank to cash my check and when I was done I notice I didn't have my phone.I looked for it an entire so I decided to cancel the service.They have no way for you to do that. There are no links to cancel your service. So whoever found the phone also has 500 minutes to enjoy because they won't cancel the service I might write the BBB and see what they have to say.Maybe i'll call the FCC and see what they have to say

denice wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.