I've been making my phone calls every month, but i never got my new minutes for the last three months! They sent me a text saying to text a certain number to them to get my minutes for them month i did that but i still never got the minutes!

I really need a phone for my medical appointments but i can't get one cause Safe link won't give me my minutes!

Why didn't i get them? I made my phone calls, and i just got my phone this year, so its not time for a recertification yet, but yet still no minutes!

This person wrote the review because of "haven't recieved any minutes in the last 4 months" of safelink wireless pending minutes from Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You can take your complaint to FTC,BBB,Universal Service Administration.I'm not sure but it is interesting this is happening all over maybe it has something to do with the lawsuit thing they lost.(phone portability)etc. Many are having phones sent to them that they never requested and they are refusing to load their former phones minutes.Therefore they have no minutes and the new phones for many are defective.

The government needs to cancel this companies contract. Please also inform your state and federal officials.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.