its have been over about 3 weeks still no phone 15885174 I.D oh i also sent in back with that statement you had me to send back to you when will i get this free obama cell phone or did you give it to somebody else. i think i should call the obama center and tell them something is not right with this company or do i need to ge a 200 signature of other people who have not got their phone either. its xmas time i am very very sad do you know who it feel to have no place to live and have to live outside in the park.

Comments

MattSL

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for SafeLink and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

They will help you.

MattSL

Hi,

Hi! Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Matt