I either lost or my cell phone was stolen. I have written Safe Link regarding this matter repeatedly.

I have heard nothing from them on how to replace my phone. It has been two months. I tried calling them but, every time I get a live person they tell me I don't have an account with them. I had the phone for over two years, so I know I do have an account.

All of my pertinent information about the phone such as the serial # have been lost also. I am in desperate need of a phone because of my age and health conditions I have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 25, 2013.

Comments

I have been trying to recertify my phone online and they keep telling me they don't have an address for me but yet I received 2 letters in the mail from them letting me know it was time for my recert and I have had my phone for 2 years so I'm switching to Q link wireless.

Belleview, Florida, United States #647282

I have had to contact Safelink many times, and while it sometimes can take quite awhile, with over 2 million customers it's pretty understandable. Safelink has a great option that when you CALL, if they are very busy, which OFTEN is the case, you will have the option to have Safelink call you back in the order that you called - no losing your place in line.

MOST EXCELLENT! BOOYAH!

STOP THE HATE on a FREE program... Are we all 5 years old here?

:grin

Winter Park, Florida, United States #645973

Please give me a call, and I will get you a new phone 407 614 7297..my name is rick