Galion, Ohio

So I applied for the lifeline program through safelink. first application they required proof with 6 different ways to send it.

Only 1 of them worked trying to send all 6 the rest are broken or "lost" on purpose. They sent me a cheap phone which didn't work and when I called them to transfer my number over to a new phone they cut my service off saying that I need to reapply cause they accidentally deactivated my service trying to switch it over. So after reapplying again and waiting for them to send me another phone they had to send me a SIM card to change over my number, got the SIM card and called them back to change over the number and they sent one to the wrong phone so they had to send me another card but not before deleting my account again. Now i have NO PHONE because the number I was changing no longer works they somehow got that cancelled too and didn't even transfer it before they did it.

They barely spoke English they didn't understand what I wanted, they kept me on hold for 3 hours and hung up on me, they refuse to help me now unless I buy a new phone and give them that info...

they are the worst company in all creation and they are all outsourced to INDIA... stick with American I'm telling you anything that deals with India is a trip to ***, they suck balls.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: do what I initially wanted and have the lifeline service in my LG 840G phone using my OLD phone number which i requested that I wanted to keep before this whole mess started..

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.