Coverage Area
Style and Design

My phone won't make, or accept, any phone calls or text messages so I have had to call the technical support line on SEVERAL occasions only to be either deliberately disconnected or to be put on hold for a God awful amount of time. And the customer representative is always from some third world country and is extremely hard to understand.

I have hung up after being on hold for 21 minutes when the representative told me I would be on hold 3-5 minutes. Like hello? Where'd you go? So then I call back and ask for a supervisor and get a female who claims to be a supervisor telling me that my phone is not working because I need to recertify.

I asked her if I should visit the SafeLink website to do that and she said I could either go that route or I could call their customer service at a different time. Well to avoid that 800 number at all costs, I choose the Safelink website. After logging onto the website this evening, I found that it is not a recertification that is needed because mine is not due until December, so there's a different problem with the phone that I don't dare call back and ask about or all will end up on hold again for God only knows how long. I had not only made those two phone calls to the technical support.

I have made several phone calls and have been mysteriously disconnected for no reason. I don't have time to sit on the phone with SafeLink listening to dead air and not actually have a person communicating back and forth having me trying different things to make my phone work. When I call and give them my number, why in the *** does it take three to five minutes to verify my information?

I would have to say that this 800 number is the worst customer service I have ever received from any business. And please, can we get back to the good old United States of America and representatives that speak English?

Review about: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let us help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.