I keep trying to re-certify on line but the page they sent me keeps saying I can't. That my account does not compute.

What's the deal? I got this letter in the mail,you just re-certified,but why not re-certify for next year too? That seems weird..is this some scam? Did anyone else get this letter in the regular mail?

Enter at least 80 words,ok,cat,dog,goat,pig,cow,moose,peacock,sheep....should I go back and count my words?

Why does this have to be 80 words? By now,who cares why I am on this.I thought it was for help.

This person wrote the review about Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kathy M. Boss enrollment #19461083 I am trying to recertify my safelink service

MattSL
to Anonymous #1133746

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.