I applied for a free phone at safelink, and tried to email my information but never got a reply email, so I uploaded a picture of my EBT card. after a few days it was accepted.

The longest wait was for approval from N.C., because that took a few weeks. I actually didn't think it was going to work, but one day I checked my status, and everything was finally approved! It took about a week for the phone to get here, but it finally did.

I can actually say that this is the exact phone I was hoping for!

The phone I received is a Samsung T105G Tracfone. I had actually bought one of these while I was living in Hawaii, and kept it for emergency use. I think I paid about $10.00 for it.

I am finally able to fill out some applications for a job, and I am excited.

The voice quality in my room was pretty bad, but I am optimistic about it working better outside.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments

MattSL

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number.

MattSL

Hi. My name is MattSL, and I work with SafeLink Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/19x5RU1.