I thought what a great program if you are financially struggling. Whoever is running this is a *** or genius.

Send 1 phone then send another a month later. Then call to have them shut off the second phone and they keep applying the monthly minutes to the shut off phone. Its terrible to call them they just keep you on the phone so long you are begging them to take care of the issue. They are just hoping you hang up.

I have asked for someone in charge and they just put me back in the call cue. Then I asked another time for someone in charge and that was the girl who every few minutes told me she needed a few minutes more to fix this and she told me she was in charge. Scary thought...

I have made 3 calls. I have a letter to go out to them but they will probably shut off the phone I have been using for months.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is a joke. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless customer care. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.