When I enrolled, I was promised a good phone, like an e-phone by the two girls on the street corner signing people up. I received a cheapy *** phone.

Customer service was no help, and didn't even offer to put in a complaint about the girls. Safelink has my enrollment information, they know who signed me up, but offered no help. I'm sending it back, the phone is ***. Also, I couldn't get an American representative in the United States to speak to, even though I asked several times.

I was told repeatedly that it was an international call center with none in the US. I am pissed, bad experience.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you need assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.